The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through
www.recrewtr.co (the “Site”), operated by Recrewtr Group Inc.
Please read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the Site. By
making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf
of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Payment Terms.
These Terms are supplemental to Recrewtr’s General Terms of Service as applicable (collectively, the
“Terms of Service”).
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in
the Terms of Service.
Recrewtr Account Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned
payments from canceled orders as a Buyer
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers
in connection with the Recrewtr platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in
connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in
connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection
with Recrewtr Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase
on Recrewtr, subject to these Terms.
• Each Service you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue of the
purchase amount less transaction fee.
• Recrewtr credits Sellers once an order is completed. See the “Orders” section in the Terms of
Service for a definition of a completed order.
• If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Recrewtr
• Sellers/Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST,
VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise,
under provisions of their jurisdiction. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will
comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The
price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the
• Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller/Freelancer hereby appoints Recrewtr
as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting
payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those
payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Recrewtr shall be considered the
same as a made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon
receipt of payment by Recrewtr (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Recrewtr
(via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the
Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Recrewtr (via Payment
Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only
against Recrewtr and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Recrewtr may describe or
otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or
notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Recrewtr may deem
necessary or prudent.
• Recrewtr partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from
Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with
Recrewtr Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the
Recrewtr platform are performed by Recrewtr’s Payment Services Providers.
• To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Recrewtr’s Payment
Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will
be held on your behalf at an account with Recrewtr’s Payment Services Provider. All payment
services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Recrewtr’s Payment Services
• Your Recrewtr profile can be associated with only one account from each Recrewtr withdrawal
method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one
• Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety
clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible
to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as
• Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Recrewtr’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal
Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on
the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
• For security concerns, Recrewtr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to
prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper
behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Recrewtr accounts to a single
• Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
• Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
• Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it
• In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency
exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Recrewtr’s Payment
Services Providers. Your Recrewtr Balance is always derived from its CAD$ value and,
therefore, the local currency amount of your Recrewtr Balance may change daily in accordance
with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option
to withdraw Revenues in CAD$.
• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90
days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last
cleared payment received in their account and subject to Recrewtr’s approval.
• Withdraw to your PayPal Account – $0 Fee*. For a list of PayPal services by country click here.
• Local Bank Transfer (LBT) – $3 per transfer*. For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
• Direct Deposit (ACH) – $1 per transfer*. For more information, see Pricing and Fees. Available
only in the US.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
• In most locations, purchases on Recrewtr can be made by using one of the following payment
methods: Credit Card, PayPal, or existing Recrewtr Balance.
• Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount
requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of March 2021, the service fees are
5.5% of the purchase amount.
• Your existing Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
• You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the
Recrewtr.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please
report it immediately to Customer Support.
• You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from Recrewtr in electronic form as PDF
documents, by email or through the Site.
• To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims, or other
liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either Recrewtr or
Recrewtr’s Payment Services Providers. Payment Services Providers may also collect such other
information as necessary for the purpose of processing withdrawal payments. Recrewtr is not
exposed to the payment information provided to Payment Services Providers, and this
• By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on
Recrewtr, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such
information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the
payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the
payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to
make payments on Recrewtr; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
• You can pay on Recrewtr in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be
charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in
connection with payments in local currencies are performed by Recrewtr’s Payment Services
Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain
payment methods, you will be charged in CAD$ even if the price is displayed in another
currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly
disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
• Note that all prices on Recrewtr are derived always from their original CAD$ price and,
therefore, non-CAD$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rate
fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in US$
by changing their selected displayed currency.
• If you paid for an Order in a currency other than CAD$ and your Order was later canceled for any
reason, the amount returned to your Recrewtr Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of
the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local
currency terms, while always maintaining the same CAD$ value.
• Your Recrewtr Balance is always valued in CAD$, even if it is displayed in a non-CAD$
currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Recrewtr Balance in any currency other
than CAD$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations, while always
maintaining the same CAD$ value. Users always have the option to view their Recrewtr Balance
in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
• Recrewtr may be required by applicable laws to charge users with indirect taxes (such as Sales
Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount Recrewtr will be required to collect will be
in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Buyer, and any amount
Recrewtr will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Seller’s revenue, as required by
• Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will
always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
• Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income
tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this
fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can
contact Recrewtr’s Customer Support department for assistance.
• Order cancellations can be performed on Recrewtr, when eligible, by Customer Support or
through the Resolution Center per order.
• Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank
is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or
permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds
will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
• In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are
encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
• Recrewtrr, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place
funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
• All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment
and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
• If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Recrewtr
• Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Service and customer
care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions they wish to offer, including no revisions.
• Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as
• Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the
Request Revisions button is not allowed.
• Recrewtr encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution
• Eligibility for requests to Recrewtr to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support
team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our
Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Recrewtr delivery system.
See below for Order specific eligibility.
• Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of
our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete.
Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order
when it is justified).
• In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a
completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts
paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Recrewtr Balance and will be deducted
from the Seller’s Recrewtr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Recrewtr
Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
• Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the
Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service Page. You may rate your experience
with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
• You must use Recrewtr Resolution Center to address your concerns and desired resolution related
to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support
will not take any action against Orders where the applicable has failed to inform their Seller of
issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does
not include non-permitted usage of Recrewtr.
• Any non-permitted usage of Recrewtr encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our
Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to;
harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Recrewtr’s Terms of Service.
• Recrewtr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active orders (after requirements were submitted to the Seller and before the Seller delivers on
1. The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
2. Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order
materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
3. Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements
or the Seller’s delivery.
4. The user is no longer an active Recrewtr user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of
Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
5. The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested
service without providing the final delivered service. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result
in permanent suspension of your account.
6. The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements.
Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
7. The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Recrewtr platform, by withholding the final
delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
8. The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
9. Users who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the
10. Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related
to the agreed requirements.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
11. Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification
and with proof.
12. Users who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials
commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Seller’s Service Page and cannot
be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
13. Recrewtr Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents users
from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
Recrewtr reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although
results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s
favor. If the chargeback case allows, Recrewtr (or one of Recrewtr’s Payment Services Providers) will
return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
• Recrewtr does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment
provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Recrewtr Balance and are
available for future purchases on Recrewtr. Funds returned to your Recrewtr Balance from
canceled orders will not include service fees paid. In any event, if the service fees were not
returned to your Recrewtr Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will
be exempted from your next purchase on Recrewtr.
• Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our
Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent
fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund,
which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an
• Recrewtr may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are
made, Recrewtr will make a new copy of the terms available on this page.
• You understand and agree that if you use Recrewtr after the date on which the Payment Terms
have changed, Recrewtr will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED
THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY
SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”
AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Recrewtr NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Recrewtr
MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS,
SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED
OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Recrewtr, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY
KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR
USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON
THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED
THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF
REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF
USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT
OF SELLER, Recrewtr AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR
OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR
LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the
control of, or is under common control with Recrewtr, where control means having more than fifty
percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity
Welcome to Recrewtr!
If you have amazing skills, we have amazing jobs. Recrewtr has opportunities for all types freelancers. Let's turn your skills and talents into Big Bucks.